Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ChaPteR SiX

“Invasion of the baby snatchers”

Reflection

This article is actually is the preparation and exercise for my second assignment which is the article title “Are gay relationship different?” The article invasion of the baby snatchers is covers the children lost and there are a lot of cases that involves that involve s the children who had been kidnapped and mudded. I need to make a portfolio for this article and there are ten important that are include in this portfolio which are, topic, content, source, audience, the rhetorical function, purpose, perspectives, positioning, impact, and visual literacy. My lecturer had given the detail explanation on how to do the portfolio because I am not done it very well for my first assignment. During the class, the discussion was more on the article about gay because it is really important for my second assignment. What I have learn from the lesson today are, the reader need to be more critical for the material things that we read because maybe the writer have their hidden agenda.

No comments: